Lisa heads up the employment and workplace law area in NFP Lawyers.
She is focused on providing practical assistance to employers within the not for profit sector on a diverse range of employment matters including:
- drafting employment and contractor agreements;
- advising on employee v independent contractor arrangements;
- advising and representing on Fair Work Commission claims;
- unfair dismissals disputes;
- bullying, sexual harassment and discrimination;
- awards and employee entitlements;
- performance management;
- employee termination;
- general protection claims;
- restraint of trade;
- drafting workplace policies and procedures;
- enterprise agreements;
- WH&S investigations and issues.
Lisa brings with her a unique perspective and a client focused strategic and commercial approach to employment law. With over 10 years experience working as a consultant for some of the world’s largest organisations, she has had exposure to the public, private and not for profit sectors. Lisa understands business and it is her experience in this area, coupled with her legal expertise that enables her to assess complex organisations and legal issues quickly and provide comprehensive and practical advice that considers both legal and business requirements.
Bachelor of Laws, University of Canberra
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law
Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and ACT
Bachelor of Business (Management), University of Canberra
Prince 2 Project Management Practitioner Certificate
Certificate in Business Accounting, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Queensland Law Society