Joining the NFP Lawyers team in 2016 as a Paralegal, Bronte assists in:
- registration of Not for Profits with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and the Office of Fair Trading/Consumer Affairs (in relevant state);
- attending to applications for Australian Business Numbers and Tax File numbers;
- registration of organisations as charities with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission;
- attaining tax concessions and endorsement as Deductible Gift Recipient;
- automating and registering process for registration of Not for Profits organisations; and
- maintaining corporate documents to assist in Not for Profit governance.
In February 2018, Bronte began studying a Bachelor of Business in Economics/Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at Queensland University of Technology and currently holds a GPA of 7.
Bronte is a member of QUT Women in Business and regularly attends the Queensland Business Leaders Hall of Fame Game Changer Series and TEDx Talks.